Support Pieces for Winter 2024
The list of support pieces is not up-to-date- BUT all of the pieces are here! I will update the text as soon as I have a moment!
- Hambone: Training, Loop, PDF of lyrics, + body percussion training PDF and audio in case you want to get deeper into a body percussion lesson
- Rig a Jig Jig: I did an alternative version of this song using different transportation vehicles, so included the training for that version: PDF and audio
- Hi De Ho Man: Audio Training & Background Loop
- A Mouse Lives in a Little Hole: Lyric sheet and an instrumental version in case you want to do the singing. There is also this video of a training: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb8fvq4Lqhg
- Lay Your Head on Me: There is no training for this song, but it is a really fun, upbeat latin song, so works well for guiros, maracas, dance party or jam song
- Etre Un Homme: Audio Training and a PDF of lyrics and ideas for how to move the shakers
- Wonderful World, Beautiful People: PDF with a training for tambourines and lyrics
- Cat Creeps: 2 different versions of a training PDF & an audio training
- Ghana Baby: PDF training & audio training
- Runaway Shoes: PDF and audio training
- My Bonnie Lies Over the Ocean: Audio Training (first part is interval training and last part is how I did this song) + major interval cheat sheet PDF
- I Had a Little Rooster: I included a PDF of the lyrics for this song, but you probably won't need them
- Pete the Cat: Even though you don't need it, I am including an audio training- most of this audio is just me (crappily) singing through the song, but there are some pointers at the end of the audio). There is also a video of it on the teacher portal.
- Little Boxes: There is a training video on the teacher portal
- The North Wind Doth Blow: PDF and audio training for playing it on glockenspiel
- Up Above My Head- PDF with lyrics and chords
- Sweater- PDF with lyrics and instructions. There is also a short demo video on the teacher portal and here: https://vimeo.com/901657771/83f56900c1?share=copy.
- Hoe Down- PDF training and video on the teacher portal
- El Corazon- Jam song- no training, but can also be used as an extra instrument song
- Bombanaza- Dance or jam latin mambo song- no training. Also can be used as an extra instrument song
- Roller Coaster- Audio training
- New River Train- thought I had a training for this, but at this point don't!
- The Wonky Donkey- PDF
- Sunny's Mazurka- Audio training and a version of it that is double the length since it the version on the playlist is very short
- A Happy Song- PDF of lyrics and chords (with Uke chord diagrams)
- Yo Volare-PDF of I'll Fly Away lyrics and chords (in English)- need to translate into Spanish!